Monday, January 27, 2014

Wonderful Washi

You gotta love washi ! It comes in so many lovely colors and patterns and there's a million and one things you can do with the stuff! I have a Crafts - Washi Tape board on Pinterest that's loaded with ideas and creations. Recently I pinned this washi stickers post which gave me the idea for today's card design. 






Instead of creating stickers, I used the negative punches as a design for my project. I used some of my favorite Decorative Tapes from Bella Blvd. and a die cut sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

What have you made with washi lately?

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

What a cheery and fun way to use up some washi and show your appreciation! I love it and think I'll be busy making thank you's very soon! Thank you for the idea (and all the links to more inspiration - did a lot of pinning before I even made it through your post!)

Monika/Buzsy said...

I love colorful strips Kathy. What a great design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...