Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Published

My parade of Valentine craft project continues today with this mini mailbox of love notes created with Doodlebug's Lovebirds collection. This project I made last year appears in this months issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking. 


My favorite item in the line were these mini die cut envelopes and notes.


I wish I had more of them to craft with this year. Aren't they darling?


I used Doodlebug's mini 3"x3" Create-A-Cards for the bases.


Lovebirds is full of these adorable little blue birds.


This was a super fun project to make! And now it's a funValentine decor item for us to enjoy each year.


Here's the issue you'll find my little mailbox in along with an amazing assortment of cards and scrapbook projects from your favorite paper artists.

5 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

so inspiring Kathy!
I want to get this collection and do the same now ;)
Thank You~

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

It's such a cute project! I had pinned it from my digital magazine when it came out! :)

Ruth G said...

Congratulations, Kathy! I adore those mini envelopes! You really know how to make them the star attraction! Thanks so much for sharing!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

I could not love this any more! How totally adorable and pretty! Congrats on the publication! I would buy an entire magazine JUST with your creations! XO

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful! Love those envelope pockets and the little note cards with the clothes pins. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...