Friday, January 10, 2014

Seeing Starz

You don’t need luck when you have Lucky Starz in your stash! This collection from Bella Blvd. is the perfect combination of magical colors and coordinating patterns for each day of the week. Keep it monochromatic or mix it up with the playful stripes, hashtags and hearts. Lucky Starz is sure to show up in just about every project from here on out! 


I adore Daily Chevies and now there's Lucky Starz to mix and match with it and all the Bella Blvd. lines! 



There's so many awesome things about this new collection...a new set of colorful High Five Alphas, days of the week cards, and check out this fabulous triangle pattern! So very cool! 


I've got lots of ideas for this pattern! :) 


Do you feel lucky? You could win this collection with a visit and comment on the Bella Blvd. blog!

This has been a great week, sharing all the new Bella Blvd. lines debuting at CHA! Thanks for popping in each day! I'll be back tomorrow to share my first week of project life. 

T.G.I.F!

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Love it! Thanks so much! I am loving all these kind of all around collections they've got this release! I think I am going to need to go shopping!

alexandra s.m. said...

Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful new collections with us Kathy!
I cannot wait to see your 1st week of PL ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...