Thursday, January 2, 2014

Love is in the Air

Hello! Christopher went back to school today and Dan returned to work. That means it's time for me to get back into my craft room and start whipping up some Valentine projects for you such as this card I created with Doodlebug Design's adorable new Sweetheart collection.  






I'm smitten over the Kraft added to this line and the glittery chevron card stock! To create the 'love' sentiment and that sweet dotted heart, I used some Papertrey Ink dies. 

As I mentioned in my last post, I'll be giving Project Life a try this year so I'll be sharing those pages with you, along with all the new CHA lines from Bella Blvd and Pebbles. 

During the holidays I started a cross stitch project and finished a crochet scarf. I hope to mix things up a bit and add some of those projects to my blog posts too. It's going to be a creative year! I hope you will join me! 

2 comments:

Sandra1968 said...

A lovely card with great details!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a beautiful card! Can't wait to see all you have in store for us in the coming year. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...