Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's a Celebration!

Have you seen the new January Cardmaking Kit from SEI? It's all about celebrating birthdays, loaded with festive patterned papers, sparkly sequins, and yummy treats!


I've been having a lot of fun creating projects for you using the new kit and here's a little peek at today's project. Click here to see the entire post on SEI Lifestyle.


Ooh la la...do you like all these colorful papers? 


Another thing to celebrate...did you hear the news? I'll be contributing to the CardMaker blog for the next six months! My first post is scheduled to appear on January 16th so keep an eye out for it!

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

The SEI kit looks very bright and fun! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Congrats on your CardMaker position! I was so happy when the announcement was made the other day!
TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...