Tuesday, January 14, 2014

SEI January Cardmaking Kit

Anytime is birthday time! There's always a birthday celebration going on and SEI's January Cardmaking Kit has everything you need for cards, gifts and party decor projects! I love this kit with all its colorful and festive patterned papers so I created a card design that uses all of them! 


I just cut thin strips of the patterned papers included in the kit and added notches at both ends to make them double ended banners. Cut them at different lengths for variety and attach to your card base with foam adhesive for dimension. Now top with an accent...I used the Birthday Wishes sentiment. 


While a birthday card is awesome to receive, a little extra something to go with it makes it more fun, don't you think? 


I decorated a little die cut box with accents from the January kit. It's so easy since everything coordinates perfectly! I picked the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment since it's also a double ended banner to match the card. Fill your little box with candies, a small gift like earrings or use a bit bigger box for a gift card. The possibilities are endless! Hope you enjoy this month's kit. 


For more birthday inspiration I have another project posted on the SEI blog today.


Here's a peek for you...hope you have a few moments to go have a look.

Have a great day! :)


1 comment:

Ruth G said...

What a fun card and gift box! I love the way you used the papers and how fun and bright all the designs are! What better way to celebrate! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...