Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Birthday

"They say it's your birthday! It's my birthday too, ya!" Well, not until March, but I bet you know someone who's celebrating their big day this month and SEI's January Cardmaking Kit will make it super easy for you to create a colorful cards and gifts! For this post I made a birthday card and matching pillow box that's perfect for stowing candies, small items or gift cards. 





With all the sweet treats accents included in the January kit, I decided to go with an ice cream gift card so I topped the pillow box with a festive, glittery ice cream cone sticker. "I scream, you scream, we all scream....for ice cream!" It's a tradition on my birthday to have ice cream cake from Baskin Robins. Just two more months! 


Would you like to see more birthday gift ideas? Here's a peek at the project posted this week on the SEI Lifestyle blog. Hope you can go take a look....there's a gift bag to go along with it!







2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Super cute projects! I love all the dotty, striped and crossed goodness! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

Leanne said...

LOVE! Your cards are always so amazing..x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...