Saturday, January 25, 2014

Inspired By

This morning while drinking my coffee and perusing Pinterest I found this card design using metallic card stock and dry embossing. It inspired me to run up to the craft room and create this card. 


I love the texture and look of foil!


You know what else I love? This tweet bird! He's my favorite Chips accent in Pebbles' Yours Truly collection.


As I mentioned the other day, I'm addicted to conversation hearts lately...here's another.


How about the dimension? This is the reason the hubs has to pick up some more 3M Foam Mounting Tape at Target today...no card is complete without it!


Like? I like. It was fun to do a little playing this morning! Thanks for the inspiration Linda!

I'm going to go work on my Project Life album now. I'm still awaiting a new printer head, but I'm going to work on the rest and add the photos later so I don't get too far behind.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Very tweet card! The silver is super cool and the conversation heart is definitely fun! Thanks so much for sharing!

~amy~ said...

Such a cute card Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...