Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love

Love is all you need. And maybe a lasso to catch him! ;) 

Here I go again...crafting more Valentine cards with Pebbles' Yours Truly collection! The possibilities are endless and so much fun! 





Polka dots, stripes and hearts oh my! Along with a some dry embossing. Lots of yummy layers and textures...just the way I like it!

Yesterday we were expecting a pretty big snow storm to come our way. As I mentioned in my post Tuesday, schools were closed, some folks decided it was a good idea to pick up a few groceries at the store and then we all waited. And waited. And waited. The several inches we were supposed to get in the early afternoon never came. We did however get a couple inches in the middle of the night.


There was enough snow for Dan to sweep off the deck and stairs before it turns to slippery ice.


There was enough snow to entertain Christopher.


And...there was enough snow to warrant hot cups of cocoa when the boys came back inside!

Brrrrr!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love everything about this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...