Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love

Love is in the air! I finally got around to scrapbooking this photo of the hubs and I using Bella Blvd's colorful Play Date collection, stickers, crochet hearts and a lot of heart die cuts.







It's always so much fun to layer elements...like working a jigsaw puzzle, moving around the pieces to find the right fit. :)

There's a dusting of snow on the ground at our house this morning! First snow of the season/year. Not enough snow to cause school to close for the day, but enough to cause a two-hour delay which makes Christopher pretty happy camper! Ah...remember those days?


2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This is such a happy, cheerful page! I love it! :)

Ruth G said...

Super sweet layout! All the hearts are wonderful - love those crocheted ones, especially!
Gotta celebrate those small school victories! My kids got an extra couple of days of Christmas vacation due to the extreme cold we had at the beginning of the month. They were happy to not have to go in and I was happy that I didn't have to go out!
Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...