Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Album Cover

It's official! I'm taking the plunge into a week-by-week family scrapbook for 2014 and here's my cover page. 


 I've wanted to to document all the 'little things' of family life for years, but I've been terrified about being able to keep up with it for 52 weeks! So, I decided to keep the design simple and to use only supplies I already have in my stash. For this cover, I used Pebbles beautiful Front Porch collection and the album and inserts are from Storybook by Doodlebug.


This quote has topped my blog for eons, it's one that resonates with me and I think it's perfect for this project, don't you?


One of my biggest challenges will be getting photos of Christopher week after week. To say he dislikes having his photo taken is an understatement! Time to get creative! ;)


I had to put our big, yawning, fluffy kitty on the cover...he symbolizes the relaxed and comfortable atmosphere we work to maintain at home.

Thanks to all of you who have been creating Project Life albums, you've inspired me with your amazing pages over the years! I'm excited that my family will have one to treasure too!

3 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Looks like you're off to an awesome start! Love it! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Yeah! So happy you took the plunge Kathy!
Your cover page is beautiful!
I look froward to seeing more each week then ;)
TFS~

Jodi said...

I am doing the same thing! Lol! You are off to great start! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...