Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Party Time

A snowstorm is headed our way, schools are closed and the neighborhood kiddos are standing by with their sleds! Snowballs will soon be flying through the air and I know Christopher will be asking me to make him some hot chocolate! :) 

On my blog today it's Party Time with SEI's January Cardmaking Kit. It's all about birthdays and celebrations and cute little gift bags to stow presents in!





To make the matching gift bag, I used the left over papers from my card to create a couple banners, layering them with coordinating accents from the kit! Too easy and reusable too! 

For more birthday card ideas, head over to SEI Lifestyle


Here's a peek at one of the cards I made...complete with gift card pocket.

Well...I'm going to go see how much work I can get done before the snow falls. Once those big fluffy flakes start floating to the ground I wont be able to concentrate on anything else! Can you tell we don't get that much snow here? ;) 

1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

These projects are so much fun! I love how you used the papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...