Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Meet Max

It's reveal week at Bella Blvd...time to share the latest, greatest to debut at CHA in just a few short days. 


Max is seriously cool! He’s too old for toys, but totally interested in his new guitar and creating the perfect playlist to jam to. Instead of focusing on his homework Max dreams of being a rock star, going hunting with his friends someday, and even beginning high school with all the pretty girls. Chill out with Max from Bella Blvd.



I'm seriously excited about getting my hands on this collection...think of all the scrapbook pages I can create for Christopher who will be turning thirteen this April!


What's my favorite paper in the collection? Sketchbook...I think this pattern includes everything that makes Max awesome!


Would you like to get your hands on this collection? Head over to the Bella Blvd. blog to find out how.

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Thanks for the heads' up on Max! Great tween boy collection for sure! I can't wait to see what you do with it! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...