Monday, January 6, 2014

Sew Beary Much

Top of the week to you! Once upon a time I used to do quite a bit of cross stitching. How about you? I'm always surprised to hear how many paper crafters used to stitch. Anyway, I've been thinking about doing another project or two lately and dug out my box of floss and pattern books. 


Look what I found in my stash...a little bear I never completed. I tried to finish him, but I could barely see these little squares anymore!!! I'm going to have to get some magnifier glasses!


Then it dawned on me that this little bear would look adorable just the way it is on a card with my favorite Top Dog Dies, Sew Much Fun.


This floss holder was created with one of the dies from the set...looks real, doesn't it?


The card name is Sew Beary Cute and it was so beary fun to put together. It'll be perfect for someone who loves to stitch.

Since I made this card I started working on a cross stitch silhouette project and I look forward to sharing it with you!




4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable!!!

Ruth G said...

<3!!! Beary cute, indeed! I love how resourceful you are using a partially stitched design to create a super sweet card!

Yep, I used to do all sorts of needlework (counted cross-stitch was a favorite, but before that was embroidery, stamped cross-stitch and crewel embroidery!) And I figure my eyes really would make it so challenging to do now!

Thanks so much for sharing!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

This is ADORABLE, Kathy!!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

What an adorable (and special) card! Those dies look so realistic--It's going to make someone really happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...