Saturday, March 31, 2012

Time Flies

Time flies when you're having fun! And weekend's whiz by at the blink of an eye, don't they?

I thought this colorful kite card would make a great weekend crafty share.


I recently bought a few more thin metal dies and had to have this kite one. Isn't it cute? It's from My Favorite Things. I actually bought it because I really needed one of those die converters for my Big Shot, and while I was at it...and while I was paying for shipping....good excuse huh? ;)


You know what else is new? This awesome cloud paper!!! I'm crazy about this design! There's a lot of cloud paper floating around the scrapbook industry, but this is the cutest! It's just one of the amazing patterns from the new Bella Blvd. Sunshine & Happiness collection, which I just got this week! I didn't get to work with this line for my CHA projects, but I'm making up for lost time which means you will be seeing a lot more Sunshine & Happiness projects from me!


I mixed in some of the Spring Flings & Easter Things papers like this green chevron print. I thought it would look fun sideways to mimic grass.


Well, after a period of rain and clouds this morning, we have a rather lovely sunny Saturday afternoon going on. I'm thinking about getting off this computer and heading out to enjoy some fresh air! Maybe go fly a kite? ;) We would need a bigger yard and wind would help! Kite flying will have to wait until another day.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Kathy :)





5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is SO adorably CUTE!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kathy! This is so pretty and happy! What a nice layout and it's done to perfection. Your work is flawless. I always love coming here. Have a wonderful Easter week. XOXO.

Ruth G said...

Kathy, I totally agree about this cloud paper! Bella knows sweet and this cloud paper is certainly it! And your stitching just makes everything sweeter! Thanks so much for sharing and enjoy your weekend, too!

Diana Fisher said...

Wow! Such an amazing card!! Love the layers and all of the wonderful colors! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SUCH a cute card! How could you not smile over that adorable cloud paper? And I adore the kite, too. Such fabulous paper piecing on that. Love the green chevron paper for grass. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...