Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is in the Air

Hi!

I have a couple of Bella Blvd. Spring Flings & Easter Things cards to share with you today.


This card was inspired by the cover of the new Bella Blvd. catalog. It has clouds all over the front made from the patterns in their collections. And if you like this look, the same patterned paper is included in the Sunshine & Happiness line.


The clouds were created with a thin metal die from My Favorite Things.




Up next is a butterfly thank you card where I used a trio of colorful patterned papers for the background.


I love my thin metal dies! For my focal point I used a circle die from Spellbinders and a set of butterfly dies that are from My Favorite Things. That adorable little brad is Dear Lizzy and the sentiment was made with Doodlebug's Simply Sweet rub-ons.



Speaking of the Bella Blvd. catalog, I was honored to have the following scrapbook page included!


That's my little cutie pie who is turning 11 next month! Where does the time go? The collection I used for this page is called Baby Boy. It's to die for, isn't it?

Thanks for popping in today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

Lin said...

Such happy cards today, Kathy! Love the wonderful papers and your designs on both of them!

cnelson said...

Perfectly DELIGHTFUL..one and ALL!! These just make me SMILE! TFS!

Emily Leiphart said...

Love your beautiful projects, Kathy! The papers are amazing.

Sandra1968 said...

They all are beautiful and I love the happy colours!

Denise Marzec said...

These are adorable, Kathy! I'm ESPECIALLY lovin' the scrapbook page....WOWWWW!....what a cool layout and cute giraffe! Love those papers.

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable, bright and happy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...