Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Party Boy

Hello!

Yesterday I promised you a scrapbook page share created with a new Doodlebug line. The new collection is called Boys Only and it's so very cool!


How about these bright colors?


The patterns in this collection include soda pop bottles, guitars, gears, arrows, numbers and soooooo much more!


I started with the star paper and went a little wild!


I really like the new Doodle Twine colors and brand new mini pearls.


Doodlebug also created a set of buttons for this collection that I'm smitten over!


If you're a Fancy Frills addict like me, you will be happy to know Boys Only includes a cool new set of borders stickers like the row of stars above.


There's also star brads! Are yous seeing stars yet? ;)


Along with all these new goodies, I mixed in a few of my favorite old Doodlebug product. Can you spot them? The orange paper strips are Paper Frills. Love the fringed one on top! The date was made with my favorite tiny rub-ons called Simply Sweet. The last oldie but goody is from 2003! And you would never guess what it is! See the light gray paper I used for the circle, date tab and sub-title pennants? It's the perfect gray paper! The back side is a little darker. I bought an entire 25 sheet pack once upon a time because I love it! It goes with everything!

The star of the page is our son who is eating cake on his 7th birthday. He's going to be 11 next month! Time flies when your having fun!

Thanks for stopping in!

Kathy :)

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Love all the stitching on this layout!

Daniela Dobson said...

What a fun page!!! I love stars and all that stitching.

Carolyn King said...

Awesome page. love all the stitched details!

Diana Waite said...

CUTE page!!

Alice said...

wow! girl! you stitching is amazing! really like the on the letters. love love this fab page, Kathy!

Christine said...

Wow, Kathy!! What an amazing layout!! I love all of your attention to the details and the stitching is a joy to look at. Love it!!
xoxo, Christine

Linda Beeson said...

That collection is so perfect for BOYS! Nice!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous page, Kathy! LOVE all the stars, and what a great design. Love the star border and love the twine wrap. Awesome stitching, as always!

Anonymous said...

Hi, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's actually fine, keep up writing.

Here is my web-site :: find long x videos pussy clips [http://www.tube8.su]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...