Monday, March 12, 2012

Happily Ever After

Hi!

I'm a sucker for a good love story with a happy ending! How about you? What's your favorite love story? The Notebook comes to my mind . Probably because hubs and I watched it again not too long ago. Such a wonderful story!

Anyway, I have a lovey-dovey, happily ever after card share.


This card is a melting pot of product from different manufacturers such as Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, Making Memories, Martha Stewart, Papertrey Ink, Basic Grey and Dear Lizzy. Isn't it fun to mix it up a little?


For this card I rummaged through my bits and pieces drawer to come up with all these layers. The 'love' heart was left over from another project, the romance ticket stub from an old reel of Valentine ticket stubs.


A little old and some new...the rub-on sentiment is from the old Making Memories 'Love Struck' line and the chevron patterned brad is brand new Dear Lizzy.


Here's to wishing you a happily ever after Monday! ;) Spring has arrived a bit early in North Carolina! We're expecting 70+ degrees today and higher temps in the next couple days. I've already been outside weeding the yard a couple of times. And I've got sore everything to prove it! I suppose I should ease into it instead of spending three hours out there on the first day! Oops!

Thanks for dropping by!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous layering, gorgeous card!

Alice Carman said...

Totally cute!!!!

Lynn said...

I wish I could layer like you...you make it look so perfect!

cnelson said...

Such a lovely card!! Love the layering! *Love the new blog look, too!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful card! You have been rocking the lovely doveys lately, my friend. Really love the fun mix of goodies you used here. Awesome design.
Love your new blog banner, too, by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...