Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying the weekend. I spent a little time in the craft room yesterday playing with scraps and tidbits and came up with this birthday card.


All the papers are from my scrap bin and the rosette and phrase ticket were left over from previous projects. I think it's fun to throw a bit of this and that together and see what I can come up with.


I used three Papertrey Ink (PTI) dies...can you spot them all?


The rosette was made with a die from Tim Holtz, the brad on the butterfly is old Basic Grey, the
'fun' card is from Simple Stories, and the circle was created with a Spellbinders die. There's also a couple wood buttons, brand new from Dear Lizzy, and a mini paper clip from Tim Holtz.


Were you able to pick out the PTI dies? The butterfly, birthday ticket and double sided pennant are PTI, along with the jute.

Well, I've got a Bella Blvd. card in progress so I'm going to go finish that. I have some fun new projects to share with you throughout next week so I hope you can come visit!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Fun card, love all the little bits on it.

Lin said...

Yes, today is my birthday! Thanks for the birthday wishes at my blog, and a belated birthday to you, too! How fun that this card is for a birthday - love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Kathy! Love the medallion, the fab papers... I love PTI dies! :o)

Audrey Pettit said...

Very, very cute! Love the conglomeration of bits and bobs here. Gorgeous stitching, too!

cherry said...

sooo cheerful..and love the rosette!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...