Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spreading some Love

Hi!

I have a lovey card share for you today. I wanted to use up the rest of the 'Love Me' line from My Mind's Eye.


Can you spot the boo boo I made on this card? Seems that my morning coffee hadn't quite kicked in when I assembled this card!


I used two Papertrey Ink die cuts for the heart and the double sided pennant that I cut in two. The brad is from Basic Grey.


Did you spot my mistake yet? The rosette was created with a Tim Holtz die cut, you know, the one I use all the time! ;) I topped the rosette with a pretty chipboard doily-ish and brad accent from the 'This & That' collection from Echo Park. Martha Steward is the manufacturer of the Kraft tag. Okay, the mistake I made was adhering my background paper upside down! I'm marking it up to artistic expression instead of lack of brain matter! ;)

Hope you weekend is FABULOUS!

Kathy :)

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I would never have noticed until you told me. I still love the card! So many fabulous details.

Daniela Dobson said...

So cute!!! I noticed the paper but thought the banners were blowing in the wind.

Ruth G said...

Kathy, your card is awesome! Maybe you were thinking of an Aussie that you loved at the time...

Lin said...

Love your rosette and heart - such pretty papers and a wonderful card, Kathy!

cnelson said...

I did not notice. I think this is such a fun mix of pure loveliness! !

Audrey Pettit said...

I did see the banners, but who cares??? Still looks fabulous! Really adorable! Love what you did with the PTI banner die. :)

Alice Carman said...

Loving what your doing with the kraft color paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...