Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You Make Me Happy

Hi!

I've been playing with This & That from Echo Park and having a crafty good time with it. Love the patterns, vibrant colors, chipboard accents and their new Decorative Brads!


Here's what I came up with. Can you believe there are no tags on this project??? Whoa! ;)


What mother doesn't remember singing this phrase to their little ones? Works for soul mates to...with a little "Love You" pennant.


If you're making a lovey dovey card you have to toss in some hearts, right? :)


Everything I used on this card is from Echo Park with the exception of the heart die which is from My Favorite Things.

Well, I'm headed to the kitchen. I have a pot of soup to make for my lunch this week. I'm making some Macaroni and Cheese Soup with Broccoli. I think it's a Weight Watchers recipe so even though it sounds naughty, it's probably not too bad. I'll let you know. After the soup, if I haven't totaled the kitchen and feel like baking, I have the ingredients to make Christopher some lemon frosted cookies. He's been sucking on lemons lately...so I thought he just might like a lemon type of desert! Funny kid! :)

Have a fantastic day, okay?!?!

Kathy

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a fun card! Love the hearts!

Lin said...

Yummy, Kathy! Love these papers you put together, and the stitched hearts, of course!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

SWOOOOOOOOON! This card is delicious! Love every detail of this beauty! Have a fabulous day Kathy!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Sooo cute! I love stitched hearts :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Sweet card! I am loving this line and love what you've done with it. The stitched hearts are awesome, and I adore the little banner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...