Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trick or Treat

Good day!

Yes, you read the title of my post right! I have skipped spring and summer all together and headed into fall and Halloween! Just for this post, okay? Spring is my favorite season and I wouldn't want to miss a single day!


Doodlebug Designs 'Monster Mania' collection is perfect for creating super adorable Halloween crafts!!!


Have you seen cuter monsters? I added google eyes to make these little dudes even more fun!


A colorful phrase die cut accented with a limeade button and attached to the card with adhesive foam tape finishes if off.


All products are Doodlebug except the google eyes that came from my local craft supply store.

Okay, back to spring! ;) We had an 80+ degree day here yesterday and expect the same today! It sure feels like spring, or late spring. I  hope signs of spring are showing up in your neck of the woods. Enjoy!

Kathy :)

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, how adorable! Now you KNOW I love this little cutie! The googly eyes just make this!
Such lovely weather, right? Nik and I are heading to the lake this afternoon for another walk with Crissy and some drawing on the dock. :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

toooooo cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...