Monday, April 2, 2012

Smile - Page Maps

Here we are in April ! A new month means there's a new edition of Page Maps from Becky Fleck. Becky has got to be the best in the business! She has two books out, Page Maps and Page Maps 2, both jam packed with her amazing sketches. Becky also creates sketches for Basic Grey and now she is making her Page Maps for Bella Blvd! All of us at Bella Blvd. couldn't be happier about this so we have created pages with her April sketches!


I've been a long-time fan of Becky's work so I was thrilled to be able to contribute to April 2012 Page Maps!


Here's the sketch I got to work with.


Since Becky's sketch features a bunch of circles, I went with that and added this Silhouette circle design and some fun rosettes created with a die from Tim Holtz.


I had a stitching good time with these circles!


 All patterned papers are from various Bella Blvd. collections including Honey, I'm Home, Sophisticates, Midterm and Lovey Dovey.

Be sure and mark your calendars for April 16th as the brand new Bella Blvd. collections, Baby Boy and Girl, will be the prize on the Page Maps Blog!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great Monday!

Kathy :)

7 comments:

cnelson said...

This makes me SMILE! So CUTE! So FUN!

Niki Estes said...

I love this, Kathy! I love the circle design with all the stitching!

Unknown said...

Fab layout!

Audrey Pettit said...

I do so love this page! So, so rocking the circles here. Great colors and photo, too. Really love your take on that sketch. How fun that you got to design for Page Maps this month. Congrats!

Lynn said...

Great layout...love the big toothless smile!

Alice said...

love that cute photo! really cool layout, Kathy!

Carolyn King said...

Great page. love all the beautiful (and perfect) stitching around the circles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...