Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Creations with Precious Remembrance Shop

Oh so glad you're here! It's Saturday which means I have a Precious Remembrance Shop project to share with you! :)


I've been having a lot of fun with the Birthday Stamp Set! Last week's project included a yummy cupcake and today I used the present and balloon images for my card.


I had the chance to color with Copic markers. It's been a little while and I felt out of practice.


The Birthday Stamp Set includes a lot of great sentiments! I created a flag with the 'celebrate' sentiment.


The patterned papers I used are from the new Doodlebug Design Snips & Snails collection. A few buttons add a bit of color, texture and whimsy.


I have a scrapbook page in the works for next week's Saturday Creations post and this time I'll be using the Calendar Stamp Set. It's such a versatile set....you will see.

To view more creative Precious Remembrance Shop projects, visit them on Facebook or their blog.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Anything exciting going on? Do comment and share!

Kathy :)

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

SO cute, Kathy! Love the color combo and all those sweet polka-dotties. The present and ballon are adorable. Love the balloon string. And love that green stitching. SO sweet!
I am starting to catch up on my work load......got my mailing done, and taxes, and the new Garden Supply web page done, and even one of my projects. One more to go this weekend, and then I should be able to relax. Putting off the landscaping jobs until next week. :) Hope you have a great weekend.

itsallrosi said...

great card with these super cute stamps!

Rebecca Mosher said...

You have always have some of the cutest cards ... This one is no exception :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...