Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tag! You're It!

I've got a tag share for you today!

I have a bunch of projects in the works, but none that I can show you yet so I created this tag this morning.


It's fun to grab a bunch of odds and ends and put something together. Isn't it funny how much mess you can create with one small project? You should see my desk....stuff all over! :)


This rosette was left over from a previous project. I usually make a few with different patterned papers and there's always one that doesn't make the cut. This heart is also left over from a card I made recently. The brad is Basic Grey and is about one of three left in a pack I've been trying to use up. I've had a package of Bingo cards forever...just waiting for a project.


A scrap of polka dot paper and a bit of twill. Can you see the old mother of pearl button behind the jute bow? Too bad it got buried back there. I used it as the 'o' in adore.


I think the Kraft tag is the last of a package from Martha Stewart. The text paper is from a vintage book that's falling apart which makes it perfect for crafty projects!



Before I go I have a cute squirrel picture to show you. Those of you who have been following my blog for a while might remember the other squirrel photos I've shared? We have quite a few rascally squirrels residing in our back yard!


On a recent rainy day we found this soggy little dude checking out my milk glass planter. There had been some flowers in it a while back. Now all that remains is a little dirt that he thought was tasty...he was licking the inside! Funny critter!

Oh...another photo...


This is the pair of Carolina Wrens that are nesting right outside our kitchen window. Little sweeties! You know what? If you stand at the window too long or they see one of our kitties inside the window, they get mad! They start to chatter and give you the what for!!!!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Kathy

4 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I love the texture of that tag!! Great colors, too. :)

Dyane said...

I love this tag! I do the same, when I have extra stuff laying around, I'll just put it all together on a card.^_^ TFS!

Alice Carman said...

Oh Kathy! This is so cute! Love love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet tag! Love all that krafty goodness and love the texture of the burlap and rosette. Really fun combo of goodies you've put together. Love your photos, too. Your critters are so silly sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...