Thursday, April 19, 2012

We Make a Great Pear

Hi! I'm back today with another 'pear' of cards using the very colorful Bella Blvd. Sunshine & Happiness collection! Also, Bella Blvd. and Unity Stamps teamed up to create the 'Great Pear' stamp that I've used as a focal point today.


 What a yummy pair of pears, don't you think? I love the chevron pattern on the left pear! I thought it would be fun to play with some of the new Designer Tapes and stamp on them. I used StazOn ink because I wasn't sure if regular ink would smear?


For the second pair, I create a second stamped image on this cheerful yellow polka dot paper and cut it out to piece on top of the Designer Tape. For a little dimension, I added a Button Market style called Pickle Squares. Cute name!




For my second card I used more of the beautiful Designer Tapes, I stamped my pears in a bright pink ink and I also paper pieced one of the pears. This time I used more patterned papers from the Sunshine & Happiness line along with a couple more yummy buttons.


Instead of stamping my sentiment directly onto my card, I made a little tag with it.

What do you think of the Sunshine & Happiness collection? It sure is bright and happy! And I can tell you it's a lot of fun to play with!

While we're on the subject of Bella Blvd, did you know the Bella Buzz April newsletter came out yesterday? It did and it's loaded with a lot of inspiring projects including some from one of my favorite scrappers, Jana Eubanks!




Here's a little sneak peek for you...




To get all the latest news from The Bella Buzz click here.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to check out the Bella Buzz. I'll be back on Saturday with another Saturday Creations project featuring Precious Remembrance Shop stamps.

Have a fabulous day!

Kathy :)

2 comments:

sherry said...

Wooooooohoo, those are a cute PEAR of cards! I *love* the first one with the decorative tape. So yummy.

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Bright and happy and fun! Those pear stamps are just tooooo cute. Love how you used the tape on these, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...