Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Love is in the Air

It's a very special day! Twenty years ago today I married my sweetheart, Dan. We were two youngsters head over heals in love and I couldn't have imagined loving him any more than I did, but today I love him even more! It's a deeper love that comes with sharing twenty years of adventures together including the biggest adventure of all, having our son Christopher.

I truly believe I'm the luckiest woman in the world! I'd marry him all over again in a heartbeat! He's my better half, my best friend and my soul mate! It's sounds cliche, but it's so true!


In honor of our special day, I made this card. Dan loves maps and this Amy Tangerine patterned paper just so happens to have our home on it...where the little red heart is.


To the map paper I added these Silhouette cut hearts floating around the sky.


I was going to include a 'Happy Anniversary' sentiment, but found this 'love is in the air' stamp from Papertrey Ink...a match made in heaven! Just like hubs and I! ;)


Dan and I are really fortunate that this weekend happens to be a Camp Royall weekend for Christopher. So while he's away, we'll be able to have a lovely dinner out to celebrate our big day. I'm really looking forward to it!

Kathy :)

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds! Congratulations on 20 years together!
LOVE your card, Kathy! That map paper could not be more tailor-made for you! Love how you did the sentiment, too.

Dyane said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!^_^ Enjoy your special day!^_^

Virginia L. said...

Happy happy 20th anniversary, Kathy and Dan! Love your sweet card with the negative diecut! The mapping background is perfect! Enjoy your special celebration this weekend!

sherry said...

I love the card and the "in the air" theme. Wishing you and Dan a lovely anniversary and many, many more years of love, laughter and togetherness. Hugs.

Christine said...

What a fabulous card!! Great idea for the clouds and the heart on the map, priceless!! Congratulations Kathy on your 20 year anniversary!! I am so happy for you and your husband. It was lovely to hear how happy you are together. My husband and I celebrated our 20th this past February too and I totally feel the same way about my hubby. It's is great that we were lucky enough to find our best friend in our husbands!! Have fun celebrating!!
xoxo, Christine

Carina Lindholm said...

Happy Anniversary ♥ amazing card!!

Holly Saveur said...

HAPPY 20th anniversary to you both!
LOVED your card...My husband and I were married 27 years last April 12th.
Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...