Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thank You

I was on a crafty roll yesterday and it felt so good! I created four projects and liked all of them! That doesn't always happen! You know what else I did? I made banana bread! Yesterday was a pretty darn good and productive day for a Monday! :) I hope today is too!

This card is one of the crafty items I made yesterday.


I used Doodlebug's new Hello Spring collection. It's so adorable, colorful and fun to play with!


I'm a big fan of birds and this little guy with his lovely blue bird abode is too cute, don't you think?


I just thought of the perfect sentiment for the inside, "You're so very tweet!" ;)

Thanks for stoppin' by! Hope you have a wonderfully productive day!

Kathy :)

10 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute! Love the use of the tags!

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable.

Dyane said...

Adorable card Kathy!^_^ I made banana bread too!lol Yum!^_^ Have a great day!

cnelson said...

Darling! LOVE that little bird and bird house!

Ruth G said...

Oh, Kathy! I know that you probably only post things that you're happiest with, but I love everything on your blog (even if I don't always comment!) I REALLY need to CAS this design! It's so awesome! I just hope that it comes out even half as wonderful as yours! Pinning it, too! TFS!

Christine said...

Wow, I think this card may be my favorite out of all that you have every made. What a great idea to use the tags in that way!! You have such a flair for design!!
xoxo, Christine

Lin said...

Ahhhhh, love the cute images and love the happy colors. Your sentiment is perfect for inside, too.

Holly Saveur said...

So very sweet and Cute...LOVE it!
Super sketch!
LOve banana bread very much too..
wished you could send me a slice....

Audrey Pettit said...

So cute! Love the tags. And what a sweet birdie!

Alice said...

this is so cute and delightful, Kathy! love love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...