Monday, April 16, 2012

Chalk it Up

Happy Monday to you! I'm excited this morning because I have a lot of crafty shares for you this week starting with this scrapbook page using the brand new Doodlebug Design collection, Snips and Snails.


Once again, I'm in love! ;) What an amazing line this is!


I adore the colors and the accents. Just look at these love birds! Too too tweet!


During winter CHA Doodlebug introduced these adorable new banner alphas to match their collections. Think of the possibilities!


Birds, birds everywhere! Can you find all the birds? :) I used some Papertrey alphabet dies to create the title.


I'm really into pinwheels lately and think they work well on this page of Christopher playing on the patio with chalk when he was a wee thing. I created these adorable little pinwheels with a die from The Cat's Pajamas.


Not only have I got pinwheel fever, but I'm head over heals for little flags too! These mini flags are made with another die, this one from My Favorite Things. The journaling spot is also a die from Papertrey Ink.


If you have pinwheels and flags on an outdoor themed page you better have a few clouds, right? Yep, made with another thin metal die from My Favorite Things.


Oh boy was this a fun page! All my favorite things...buttons, birds, pinwheels, little flags, polka dots and puffy clouds. And you know what I love most? That adorable chalk smeared face! :)

I hope you enjoyed my page. I have a couple Bella Blvd. cards to post tomorrow that feature their new High Five Alphas.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your Monday goes smoothly. 'See' you tomorrow!

Kathy :)

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, now this is just so, so cute! What an adorable photo of Christopher! And what a sweet design. I just love all those little birds. The two perched on top really made me smile. Love those pinwheels and the little flags, too.

Dyane said...

Adorable layout!^_^ Love it!

Lin said...

Girl, you are killing me with these new Doodlebug papers! I already bought the sugar & spice ones, and now I see I "need" these too! Love what you did with them!

Holly Saveur said...

So sweet love this ...super cute!

Christine said...

Hey Kathy, This is the cutest layout!! I love all of your embellishments. What fun!! I really like the flag dies and found them on MFT's but I was wondering what product did you use for the words on them?

Hope you are having a great day!
xoxo, Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...