Friday, April 6, 2012

Thanks Sew Much

T.G.I.F!

Here we are, another weekend before us! I have a colorful, happy sort of card share for you to kick off the weekend.


I've been wanting to play with these mini wood spools for a long while. I've seen some cute cards using them in all kinds of creative ways!


Doodlebug's colorful papers are perfect for a project like this when you want a lot of color and a mix of patterns! I used the new Sugar and Spice baby girl line and as you can see, it's not just for baby girl projects!


Wherever there are clouds, I must add a bird or butterfly! ;)


All products used for this card are Doodlebug with the exception of a couple favorite Papertrey die cuts.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a lovely Easter! Hopefully, I get to read all about it and see some pictures on your blogs!

As always, thanks for stopping by! I love visitors and comments!!!! :)

Kathy

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute...love the bright & fun colors!

Diana Waite said...

how darling is this card! love it!

sherry said...

CUTE. Those mini spools are too cute!

sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dyane said...

Fun colors!^_^ Love the card.^_^

Nathalie said...

Great use of those mini spools! I just noticed the opening notch too! Great touch!

Audrey Pettit said...

So cute! Love the combo of negative and positive cloud die cuts and LOVE what you did with the mini spools. I got some of those from you in your purge and have been thinking of some ways to use them. This is such a fun use for them!

Monique Liedtke said...

Very cute! Love the spools!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...