Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Celebrate

Have you had enough Doodlebug Design projects? I hope not because I have another one for you today and tomorrow! ;)


I had this idea to use a sentiment card tucked it into a little glassine bag. Thought it might look kind of of cool? What do you think? I think I like it...it's growing on me.


Because I adore little flags so much...I made these using a new set of four flag shaped dies. I can tell I'm going to be using these a lot!


Most of the papers and goodies I created this card with are from the new Hello Spring line. The green polka dot paper is from the new Snips & Snails collection...it was a left over scrap that matched perfectly so I put it to good use.


So that's my share for the day and I'm sticking to it! ;)

Tomorrow's project uses a different Doodlebug line...a really sweet one called Sugar & Spice.

We made it to Wednesday already...just a couple more days until another glorious weekend! Thanks for stopping in and have a good one!

Kathy :)

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

super darling card!

Lin said...

Love what your doing with these collections, Kathy! Keep them coming!

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cute! Love little glassine bags. And love those tiny flag banners. Such a sweet shape to them. :)
Thanks for telling me about that ad. I can't see anything when I go look. I had one other person tell me about an ad last month. Have no clue what's going on. Trying to get up with customer service.....

cnelson said...

DARLING!! LOVE the glassine bags and those adorable flags!

sherry said...

Cute, cute, cuuuuuuuuuuuute! You make the loveliest cards.

Dyane said...

cute card Kathy!^_^ My card tutorial for next week includes glassine bag too, love it!^_^

Denise Marzec said...

How totally ADORABLE!

Alice said...

love that you used the negative of the die cut. so cool and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...