Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Springtime

Yesterday I posted a colorful spring-like card in hopes that it would bring spring back our way and it worked for the most part. It was sunny and pretty out, but just a little nippy. So, I'm going to post another and see if it'll help raise the temperatures just a bit. ;)


This card may look a little familiar because I created one a few weeks ago using the letters from this Silhouette cut. I saved the negative portion thinking it would work for another project.


This lovely chevron paper is from the new Bella Blvd. Sunshine & Happiness collection.


And these adorable chipboard accents are from the Spring Flings & Easter Things line. That little pink button is a new Bella Blvd. accent from their Button Market collection. This style is called Pink Flowers...pretty straight forward and easy to remember! ;)


Just in case you missed it...here's the other card I made with the die cut sentiment. For this one I used the new Hello Spring collection from Doodlebug.

If spring took a leave of absence where you live, I hope my card shares will help spread a little shunshine until it returns.

Have a lovely day!

Kathy :)

4 comments:

Reza said...

i agree with you...

Alice Carman said...

Super duper cute as always!

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely darling!! Love the negative diecut!! Now I think I NEED a Silhouette ( I have a Cricut for over a year now--unopened!.). Always a treat to see your creations, Kathy!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, so, so cute!! Super great use of both the positive and negative pieces of the die cut. Really love how that sentiment looks with the chevron backing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...