Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's a Girl!

Hello! As I mentioned yesterday, I have colorful Doodlebug project for you using the new Sugar & Spice collection. This is another must have line! I love all the prints, pretty colors and sparkly glitter!

By the way, have you ever heard the joke about the difference between dogs and cats? You know the one where the dog says, "Scratches, my favorite thing! Dinner, my favorite thing! Playing ball, my favorite thing! Riding in the car, my favorite thing!" A cat on the other hand says, "No. 4,545 days in captivity." Why do I mention this joke? I feel like the dog when it comes to scrapbook supplies! Doodlebug, my favorite thing! Bella Blvd, my favorite thing! Buttons, my favorite thing! Die cuts, my favorite thing! I mean it...these are all my favorite things! Whatever it is I'm playing with and doing at the moment is my favorite thing! ;)


For today's post I have a double crafty share, a card and a nursery decor piece. What's not to love about this collection!?!? I adore those yellow duckies!


I put the little duck parade die cut on a wood stick to create a flag out of it. Flags, my favorite thing!


Another favorite thing....buttons! The buttons in this collection are so yummy! Truly, they look like little candies!


The yellow button would taste like lemon and the little brown button would be the flavor of root beer! ;)


Have you run across those simple $1 wood frames at your craft store? We have them at our local A.C. Moore. I've decorated dozens of these in all kinds of different styles. I did a holiday one that was published.


These are very easy to make. I use a square scalloped Silhouette die cut for the frame opening. All the rest of the papers are from Doodlebug.


Sugar & Spice, my favorite thing! ;)

I hope you have a lovely Thursday! We're getting very close to the weekend! :) Ah...how I enjoy weekends with Christopher home from school and the hubs off of work, spending time together. My favorite thing! It's just another day away!

Kathy :)

6 comments:

cnelson said...

Well...your work is my favorite thing! Soooooo DARLING!

Dyane said...

Sooo fun! Love it!^_^

Alice Carman said...

Kathy you cards are darling! Love how you made that window card. Great stuff!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kathy! Oh my gosh, this is just so happy! I adore your Doodlebug projects. Your work is flawless. Have a wonderful weekend!! XO

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! The colors are so fun! Love the pearls in the middle of the lovely flowers.

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally makes me smile with your crafty enthusiasm, my friend! I'm so glad you enjoy the heck out of everything you're doing. What a pleasure. And it shows! This set is SO adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...