Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pretty Pastels

Today I have a birthday card to share with you created with a soft color palette from Pebbles' Basics collection. I'm often drawn to bright contrasting colors, but I also enjoy creating something different from time-to-time. 






I love the simple patterns of this line...polka dots and flowers, they coordinate beautifully along with a sprinkling of pennants, buttons, baker's twine and a mini clothespin.

Well, I'm in a creative mood this morning so I'm going to wrap up this post and go make something else to share with you! Thanks for stopping in! I hope you have a terrific Thursday! :)

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

I love all the wonderful textures on this card with the cardstock, the twine and the buttons! The softness of the colors really brought those things front and center for me! TFS! I hope you had fun creating today! Can't wait to see what it was!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...