Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It's here! The day we've been decorating, crafting and buying lots of chocolate for! And at Bella Blvd. we're celebrating this spook-tacular day by sharing projects inspired by this Pinterest photo of licorice sticks made into magic wands.


For some reason the licorice reminded me of a spider webs...go figure? Can you make that leap? Well, I went with the idea and created this 'Today=Halloween' card with the Trick or Treat collection. I kept with the color scheme of the Pinterest photo, but tossed in a bit of gruesome green for good measure! ;)





Because the Pinterest photo and Halloween are all about candy, I added that cute little candy corn sticker! Sweet, huh?

For my 'Little Spooks' card I used white card stock in place of the plate, orange patterned paper for the candy pieces and a black die cut in the center for the licorice...wrapping it up with bakers twine and stickers.




The scattering of enamel dots represent the M&Ms in the inspiration photo. They're M&Ms right? Or maybe they're orange Skittles? Ohhh...or they could be Reese's Pieces? Ugh! All this talk about sweets is making me crave chocolate!

Hope you have sweet Halloween! :)

1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

I hope you had a terrific Halloween.
Lovely projects and use of Baker's Twine ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...