Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let There Be Sun!

The sun is shining today! I haven't seen that beautiful ball of fire since Sunday, October 6th! And I've missed it so much! Funny how things like that can go unnoticed until they're gone. 

With rays of sun beaming in my office, I share with you a project created with a cool new set of Top Dog Dies


Do you love it? I love it! What is it? The dies TW019 and TC005 were created for mini albums. In addition to Ciera here, our African Gray, I can add a photo of our conure named Cleo and the various parrot photos I have from when I was an Avian Vet Technician. 


This die is also perfect for Happy Bird-Day cards!!! It's a little bigger than an A2 size card.


I've decided, however, to frame it in a shadow box for our home. I'll enjoy seeing our tweet Ciera on the wall!


Do you recognize the accents I used? They're from the lovely Pebbles' Front Porch collection. This line is perfect for birds, gardens and nature lovers.

Speaking of nature and sunshine...I'll be spending some time outdoors laying under the sun today! I have some vitamin D to catch up on! ;)

Have a happy day!

4 comments:

health said...

Amazing blog!

alexandra s.m. said...

This is absolutely fabulous!
so creative, so unique!
fun and creative!
Bravo Kathy!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

What a cute card and fun idea! I too am happy to be feeling some sunshine today. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful week and I'm wanting to savor every minute of it. :)

Ruth G said...

Ciera is gorgeous! I love how you used the little gray dotted bird on the cover! What a fabulous album idea for those tweet friends! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...