Thursday, October 17, 2013

I Smell Chocolate!

Oh how I love chocolate and Christmas and seeing my work published! Available now is the Winter 2013 issue of CardMaker where you will find my Naughty or Nice gift set created with Doodlebug Design's North Pole collection. 








This line includes everything festive and colorful...just add chocolate to sweeten the deal!

While perusing the pages of this latest issue, you will also find a card of mine in the 'Talk Turkey' section...created with the cutest turkey of all from Bella Blvd's Thankful collection. It's seriously one handsome bird! 

Well, I hope you have a great day! And I hope Christopher enjoys his 7th grade school trip to the zoo! Do you think he'll see a turkey? Or consume some chocolate? Well, I packed a handful of dark chocolate covered raisins in his lunch! ;)

3 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a fabulous set of Christmas goodness!!!

Ruth G said...

So happy to see this published! Such a fun project!
I hope that Christopher enjoys his day at the zoo and his raisins! Alex heads with his 7th grade class to Starved Rock tomorrow. It's a local state park with native american history and some beautiful canyons.
Thanks so much for sharing!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Congrats! Such cute projects! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...