Friday, October 4, 2013

Exciting News!

You may recall a few weeks ago I announced a new design team position with AccuCut and told you that they were coming out with their own brand of thin metal dies? Well this afternoon the new company and site has gone live with Top Dog Dies online store! 


I hope you have a moment to click here and visit the new site.

I'm so excited to share this news with you! As you know from my work, I'm a huge fan of dies and I've been busy making some projects for you...two appearing on the new Top Dog Dies home page! Do you recognize my style? Can you spot which ones? Go check it out! 





2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

CONGRATS! How exciting!

Jen Cramer said...

Welcome to our first design team, Kathy. Your projects are beautiful. Can't wait to see what you create with our dies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...