Friday, October 11, 2013

Love Birds

Yippee, it's Friday! Have you visited the new Top Dog Dies site yet? They're just a week old today! How about I share another one of my projects using a couple of their cool new dies? This tweet card was created with their tri-fold card TW005, these adorable little birds TC005, and the From Me to You collection from Pebbles. 





I adore birds and these two are super cute, don't you think? I'll be making a lot of projects with them! I think they would make great Christmas ornaments...I'll have to try that one and share it with you soon.

Top Dog Dies also has a new Facebook page that I hope you will go and Like. :)

Will you be doing any crafting this weekend? Paper crafts? Crocheting? Painting? Today's the fifth day in a row that I haven't seen the sun so I'm in need of some play time with bright and colorful supplies! Looking forward to sharing what I make! Have a super weekend! 

3 comments:

Top Dog Dies said...

I can't get over how cute this card is! LOVE the newsprint bird... so creative!

-Meagan @ Top Dog Dies

antenucci said...

I really love your card Kathy, great colors and design!!!

Ruth G said...

Wonderful mix of floral, birds and the newsprint! I love the peek-a-boo with the bird and the inside patterned paper! Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to see the ornaments!
Here's hoping you see the sun soon! I've got a football game to go to tonight (to support my daughter in the band) and I'm not sure when I'm going to get crafty again. Soon, hopefully!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...