Friday, October 18, 2013

Got Treats?

Halloween is just days away! Have you filled your pantry with treats for the little spooks who will be landing on your front porch soon? 


Recently Bella Blvd. card designers were challenged to create cards with this fabulous PageMaps sketch. I used the Trick or Treat collection to create mine. Instead of a pocket full posies, I used a Paper Pieces photo frame to fill with spooky goodness. 







You know, I've mentioned how much I adore the owl/bats in this collection, but I've failed to mention how I love the little spider images too! Doesn't he look like a pompom ball with eight long skinny legs? Eek!







For my second card I also swapped out the pocket on the sketch for an envelope. I think little envelopes are so fun! You can fill them with so many interesting little accents...like Bella Blvd's Feathers!

To see what the other talented Bella Blvd. card designers created, click here.

Hope you have a fantastic Friday and weekend! Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Alice said...

you are a natural at collages like these, Kathy! fabulous cards!

Ruth G said...

Cuteness abounds! Such different and fun ways to use the sketch! Love them both! The spider is super cute! So glad he lives there on the paper, though!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful cards Kathy!
Bravo!!

antenucci said...

Love them both, but really adore the little envelope with the twine, that is cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...