Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Frightful Friends

Dropping Christopher off at track-out camp this morning was pretty spooky...the kids were all dressed up in costume and excited about the activities planned for the day and candy that would be consumed! :)

I have a Halloween treat for you too...a card I created with Bella Blvd's spook-tacular Trick or Treat collection. 





Have I mentioned how much I adore the 'Owlween' paper in this collection? All the funny and colorful owls from this paper crack me up! I've been cutting them out as accents for many of my Trick or Treat projects.

Hope you and the little ones are all enjoying the season. I plan to get outside with the camera for a walk...the trees in our own neighborhood are at their peak! :)

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Owl kinds of fun! I love all the layering on your card! TFS! Have a great Halloween!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...