Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Summertime

I have a quick card share for you...a summertime creation I made a little while back. Ah how I already miss summer! Mostly the sunshine and longer days, both of which have been absent quite a bit this month. 





I used Bella Blvd. products for this project...Designer Tape, Flags, Button Boutique and Daily Chevies paper.

How about that bicycle? Isn't it fun? That's a die cut shape from My Favorite Things. Oh how I adore dies! :)

Thanks for the get well wishes for Christopher yesterday. He's as good as new today and went to track-out camp this morning. I hope he has a great time with all the activities they have planned!

Have a terrific Tuesday! :)

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such thee fun card!

Ruth G said...

Awesome the way you lined up those chevrons!!! <3! Such fun colors and the bicycle is fabulous! TFS!
I'm glad to hear that Christopher is back in the game! You don't him to miss out on anything! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...