Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Birthday Celebrations?

There are a lot of October birthdays being celebrated, including my husband's. How about you? Do you know of anyone having a birthday this month? Is it your birthday this month? Would you like to see a couple birthday cards I created? 






This first card was made with Doodlebug Design's Day to Day collection. Have you seen it? It's quite fantastic! I love the cameras! 





This is a Bella Blvd. design using their Snapshots collection. Both of these lines are perfect for everyday events with lots of color and fun accents.

If interested, they're available in my Etsy shop for just $2.99 each!

Have a great one! Hopefully a sunny one! After eight days of no sunshine the sun came out for a couple hours yesterday and now it's missing again. I feel like I live in the north west! I should dig out Bella Blvd's Sunshine and Happiness line and play!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Lorell said...

Love seeing your cards...they are always so goergeous!

Ruth G said...

Very bright and fun! My hubby and I had an anniversary the other day, but not a really big time for birthdays right now. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you get back to sunny NC weather soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...