Thursday, October 3, 2013

2013 -2014 Bella Design Team

This week on the Bella Blvd. blog, the new 2013-2014 Design Team introductions have been taking place. I've been checking in daily to see the amazing projects that were submitted to earn a spot on the team and I'm so impressed! And I can't believe that I'm on the team another year because the talent and competition is amazing! 

Today I'm on the introduction schedule featuring these two card submissions. This first card was created with the awesome new Trick or Treat collection.  






Pretty fabulous line, don't you think? I love the turquoise color paired with the traditional black and orange.

My next card, It's Christmas 2 Day features the Christmas Countdown collection.






That little elf is my favorite icon in the line...too cute! And I love the new die cut Paper Pieces, I used three on this one card! 

I hope you have a chance to swing by Bella to see all the great projects this week. Introductions will continue on next week too...so don't miss out!

Have a terrific Thursday! Thanks for visiting! :)

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Kathy, these are fabulous cards and show off Bella so well! I'm not at all in awe of the fact that you are on the team again, just in awe of you and how you use all these great products in clever and fun ways every day!!! Thanks so much for all you share! Your cards really made me smile today!

antenucci said...

Love all the layers you use on your crads! Your color combos are so bright and fun.

Jamie Harder said...

These are amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...