Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Christmas with Top Dog Dies

Last Friday was the two month mark before Christmas which means you'll be seeing more Christmas projects on my blog! I love creating cards, gifts and holiday decor items and it'll be a lot of fun to share them with you!

Top Dog Dies has a couple of beautiful ornament dies available for Christmas crafting and I have a couple project examples for you. 








What do you think of this ornament die? Gorgeous details, ya? It's a seven piece set (TC023) that can be mixed and matched to create different looks. For my first card I used the main shape to create a negative cut ornament with a little tag.

The second card uses the ornament shape along with the detailed overlay, tag and ornament topper. Don't they look so pretty together? And I dressed up the card even further with a border die cut called Wesley (TC032).

Do you recognize the paper collections I used for these cards? The first one was created with Bella Blvd's Christmas Countdown line and the second was made with Doodlebug's Home for the Holidays collection.

Posting these holiday cards makes me want to grab a cup cocoa, put on some Christmas tunes and create more! :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

I love both! The negative one is so very wonderful and dimensional, the one with the details on top is fabulous, especially with the matching border on the side! Yay! Thanks for sharing!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These turned out awesome! I especially love the one with the window cutout to the inside! So cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...