Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Notepad

Did you catch my announcement last Friday evening about the launch of Top Dog Dies? It's the new on-line die cutting store from AccuCut that's selling their own line of dies along with dies from companies like My Favorite Things! 

It's exciting to be part of this new adventure as a member of their first ever design team! And now I'd like to share with you my first project using die TW005, a tri-fold A2 size card and Doodlebug's Halloween Parade line.



I added another fold 1/4" on the outer sides of the die's already made creases. Then I cut a stack of blank paper to 5" by 4" and stapled that to the inside of the card. A small round Velcro tab is used to open and close the notebook.





Once the notebook was made, I had fun decorating it with spook-tacular accents. This notebook would make a great teacher's gift or as favors at a Halloween party, don't you think?

I look forward to showing you more projects from Top Dog Dies...real soon! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a cute card! Love that little witch!!!

Ruth G said...

What a great idea! I love how you adapted the card cut to create the notepad holder! I love the papers and embellies, too! TFS!

crazymom said...

Adorable!!!

Diana Waite said...

this is seriously SO cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...