Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Morning Challenge

Today on the Bella Blvd. blog there's a crafty challenge for you to create a non-Halloween project with their spooky Trick or Treat collection. I took the challenge and created the following cards for you. 











What do you think? Do you think the Trick or Treat collection works for birthdays and grads? Most B sides of this line can be incorporated into just about any theme. I simply incorporated various dies to create my own accents with the papers. 

Would you believe we're entering the eighth day of no sun here in the Raleigh, North Carolina area? I don't think I've gone that long without sunshine! And I'm really really missing it! Tomorrow is supposed to be partly sunny. Let's hope! Can anyone perform a sun dance for us? ;)

Hope the sun is shining bright in your neck of the woods and that it's a great day!

4 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These turned out awesome! You did a beautiful job at making everyday cards with the Halloween line! :)

Ruth G said...

Two very fun, bright and cheery cards! I love how you adapted the papers and elements to birthday and congrats! Great job!
I hope the sun shows up soon for you! I know it's hard to keep a positive outlook without that warmth pouring out of the sky.

Diana Waite said...

what FANTASTIC cards--SO fun and lovely bright!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

EVERYTHING you make is fabulous darling!! Just fabulous! Love all this color and the perfect way you put elements together! XOXOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...