Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bella Blvd. Cards on Thursday


With summer CHA quickly approaching I’m reminded of the adorable collections that Bella Blvd. debuted during winter CHA and it made me want to revisit them.


This little monkey is one of the cutest images in the Baby Boy line that I hadn't used for a project yet. He's too cute not to have his own card, right?


If you're going to create a little monkey card for baby boys you need an equally cute monkey card for baby girls, right? This sweet adorable monkey is from the Baby Girl collection.


I know I've said it before, I love these Miniatures Stickers! A grouping of them makes a fabulous accent for cards or scrapbook pages.


Here they are side-by-side...two adorable little monkeys! I can't help thinking of the book No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed! ;) Do you remember reading that book to your children? Or maybe you remember your parents reading it to you?

If you have a couple minutes, there are more fabulous Cards on Thursday over on the Bella Blvd. blog

Have a great day!

Kathy :)

9 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Such sweet cards!! What a fun little monkey! Great stitching btw!!

Michelle said...

These are such cute cards!!!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

so cute, the monkey is too adorable!!

Rita Barakat said...

Super cute cards!!!

cnelson said...

These are soooooo DARLING! LOVe the monkeys!

Ruth G said...

Love the monkeys, loved reading the books to my kids and they loved having them read to them! Thanks for bringing back good memories and for sharing the sweet cards!

Dyane said...

Sooo cute!^_^

alexandra s.m. said...

So so adorable Kathy!
and I admire your perfect stitching ;-))

TFS~

danni reid. said...

omg{osh} so totally cuuuuute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...