Saturday, June 16, 2012

Do You Like It?

Hello! It's the weekend! A glorious day on tap for North Carolina! We've had the strangest June so far. We're used to dog hot and humid days by now, but it hasn't gotten above 80 degrees! Oh, I'm not complaining! I love it! It actually reminds me of California weather. Okay, enough about the weather, lets talk crafts, shall we?


This is one of those projects I made where I stand back and look at it when it's done and I can't decide if I like it! Sometimes I'm thrilled with the results of a project and I can't wait to show you and then there are times when I'm too embarrassed to claim it! ;)


Funny thing is, there's been times when I wasn't too thrilled with a project, but posted it anyway and got rave reviews!?!? Go figure! So, do you like this one? I'm curious so please leave a comment and let me know. You can be honest! We'll still be friends! So long as you're nice about it and say something like, "It's just not my cup of tea."  :)

What are your plans for the weekend? Anything worth sharing? Dan and I are driving Christopher to camp Sunday afternoon and then we'll be on vacation too until we pick him up next Friday! All three of us look forward to this week each year! This time Dan and I are having a stay-cation. We do this every other year to help cut down on costs. Between the price of camp and boarding our zoo, we've already spent a pretty penny before we factor in a getaway for us! Stay-cation is awesome though because we get to dine at our favorite restaurants and enjoy all the activities we love most about our own area. And we get to stay at casa Martin which is a pretty nice place! ;)

Even though I'll be 'away' next week, I have crafty blog posts already lined up for you! Yes ma'am, I couldn't leave you stranded! And next week is a very fun week because Bella Blvd. and Core'dinations is having Team-Ups week! There will be oodles of great projects and prizes...so don't miss it! ;)

Kathy :)

Project created with Bella Blvd. Designer Tape, Ciao Chip and Flags.

11 comments:

Lin said...

Are you kidding? I ADORE this card! I'm pinning it! Happy and bright and it has a heart.....what else do we need!!

~amy~ said...

lovelovelove
you know how I ADORE color and patterns.
this rocks.

Aphra Bolyer said...

I don't like it . . . I LOVE it!!! What a fabulous use of Washi tape. I've been collecting ideas for how to use it and this idea is a keeper. :)

And it's funny that you said you sometimes get rave reviews on projects you have mixed feelings about. Same thing happens to me. Maybe we're too critical of ourselves.

Diana Waite said...

this card is GREAT! I totally get you about the whole not my cup of tea thing--it's always interesting what others like! I agree with Aphra maybe we just need to relax and enjoy our creations for what they are!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

Love it! Love all the bright colours, all the tapes (my latest obsession) and the heart!

Meghan said...

I LOVE it! The colours, the hearts, the washii tape...all perfect!

Ruth G said...

OK, I guess I'm a little wishy washi about all the different colors and patterns of washi tape. This wouldn't be one of my favorites of your creations, but it's always good to explore so I'm glad you did that! Thanks for sharing!

danni reid. said...

could not LOVE it more kathy, love the bits of black in there too.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

I don't like it.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Silly girl, you are always awesome! Don't ever doubt that for one second!

XOXO

Virginia L. said...

I like it, I like it very very much! I don't know why you didn't think it's your cup of tea...but it's mine kind of card! Love it! Have a GREAT Father's Day with your hubby and family! xo

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Kathy. Love the pretty colors and all those washi tapes... very creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...