Saturday, June 30, 2012

Enjoy

Hello! How hot is it in your area? We're supposed to get up to 105 degrees today, same as yesterday, with a heat index of 110 due to the humidity! Whoa, that's hot! While temperatures are soaring outside, I'll be crafting inside my air conditioned studio! Hopefully the power doesn't go out like it did yesterday for just over an hour! Things got mighty hot mighty fast!


Enough about the heat, how about a crafty share? I've been making a bunch of pinwheels for another project and it got me to thinking that a trio of them might be fun for a card.


How about that texture? Pinwheels are perfect for celebrations and I figured the 'Enjoy' sentiment would cover just about any occasion. Papertrey Ink makes the stamp and die used to make the tag.


Do you recognize this paper collection? I've used it a lot! :) It's the Doodlebug Design Boys Only line.


I think I'll stash this card away for my son's birthday next year. Since he doesn't read my blog, it'll be new to him! :)

Hope you have a super fun weekend! Stay cool! Enjoy!

Kathy :)

8 comments:

Maureen Merritt said...

Oh, I love this card. The colors are fantastic and the design is SO much fun!!!

Laurel said...

What a fun card this one is!

Nathalie said...

How fun is this card?! I loe the pinwheels and the star brads and the B&W twine!! Really great card!

Diana Waite said...

it's HOT here too! I've been crafting crazy this weekend--but ENJOYING that air conditioning! LOVELY card--GREAT pinwheels!

Heather Rogers said...

too darn hot for me! It has been scorching here in IA too. :P

This card is darling! Love those pinwheels.

Hugs~

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Holy Moly! I adore this! You are so talented and creative. That twine winding around is the PERFECT extra touch! LOVE it! Wish you were here...I get to meet Audrey tomorrow! XOXO

Christine said...

Wow, what a fun card!! Those pinwheels look great and what a fun way to use those star brads. Great ideas!!
xoxo, Christine

Stephanie Buice said...

My Sweet Kathy, I totally LOVE this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...